Kindergarten Registration for the 2017-2018 school year
Kindergarten registration for the Lexington Schools will be held on Thursday, February 16th & February 23rd, 2017 from 9:30 a.m. until noon and 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Central Elementary and Western Elementary. Registration will also be held on Thursday, March 30th from 4:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. In order to be eligible for kindergarten your child must be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2017.
The following documentation is needed for kindergarten registration:
1. Child's original birth certificate
2. Child's social securtiy card
3. Child's immunization record
4. Custody papers (single, adoptive, foster family or name change)
5. Proof of residence (current rental/purchase/lease agreement or current utility bill)
6. Your driver's licenseParents can sign up for a kindergarten screening date and time during registration.
Dear Western Community and Family,
On behalf of the Lexington Family & Community, it is truly my pleasure to extend a warm and heartfelt welcome to you as we begin the 2016-2017 school year at Western Elementary School. August and September are the times of year to reconnect with old friends and welcome new friends. We at Western are very pleased to welcome everyone to the 2016-2017 school year! To those students and parents who are new to Western we extend an especially warm welcome and best wishes for an exciting and productive year in your new school. We hope that you will quickly feel at home and become involved in the activities of our school through the PTO and your child’s classroom program.
In Service to Children,