90 Frederick Street
Lexington, Ohio 44904 (419)884-2112
March Upcoming Dates
- Begining of 5th Grading Period.
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Tuesday, March 20th & Thursday, March 25th from 4:30 - 7:30 pm.
- 1 Hour Early Release - Wednesday, March 26th.
- Spring Pictures - Thursday, March 27th
The Ohio Department of Education has extended the testing dates for one week due to the high number of calamity days we have had this winter. The Junior High will take advantage of this to help further prepare our students for the OAA's. Below are the new test dates:
- Tuesday, May 6th - 7th & 8th Reading
- Thursday, May 8th - 7th & 8th Math
- Tuesday, May 13th - 8th Science
Congratulations to Marin K. for having her artwork accepted in the 2014 Ohio Art Education Association's Youth Art Month Exhibition which is on display at the State Teacher's Retirement Systems building in Columbus during the month of March!
Excellent with Distinction
Lexington Junior High School earned the State of Ohio's highest rating for a building of
Excellent with Distinction for the 2011-2012 school year. Congratulations to all the students and
staff for all of your hard work and dedication!