State website with new bat regulations!
If late (10 minutes or less), you have the choice of either doing 10 snakes and keeping your point or you forfeit your point.
· March 24th → Season opener
· April 2nd → Spring Break—we have a full schedule so players are expected to be here
· Get in the habit of looking outside my door for any messages. Generally, there will not be an announcement made over the PA unless it is a last minute thing. Any schedules or other info sheets will be hanging outside the door—pick one up when this is done.
· Work hard and make good grades in your classes. Grades and discipline in the classroom will be considered when deciding on team members. If you are ineligible due to grades at the time of tryouts, it is a very strong possibility that you won’t make the team.
· Represent yourself, the team, the school and your family in the proper manner at all times. The Athletic Code is in effect 24/7. Inappropriate behavior is cause to not make the team, even if it is in the off-season. Be responsible at all times.
· We wear black cleats—keep this in mind if you are buying a pair or don’t have a black pair. There can be some white markings on them but not any other color.
· If you buy a bat, remember they must be a -3 ratio and have the BBCOR marking silk-screened directly on the bat.
· Very soon hat sizes will be taken for the upper-classmen.
· If you participate on another team (indoor soccer, AAU basketball, etc.) or have a job, keep in mind that they are not excuses to miss practices once the season begins.