Lexington Academic Boosters
Our meetings are (usually) the first Wednesday of every month at 7:00 pm
in the High School Library
The last meeting of the 2012-13 school year will be Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 7:00 pm in the High School Library.
At this meeting, we will award scholarships for graduating seniors, finalize Teacher Appreciation Week activities,
plan for Academic Awards ceremonies and wrap up any final business.
Please join us for this last and very important meeting!
Click here for more Academic Boosters' information or for a contribution form: Boosters Information
Please note the last day to be listed in the Awards program is May3, but Boosters welcome the support of parents anytime!
About the Boosters
The Lexington Academic Boosters support the following programs at Lexington High School and Lexington Junior High School.
- Scholarships for graduating Lexington seniors
- High School Academic Awards Night
- Junior High School Academic Awards Program
- Teacher Challenge Grants for innovative teaching
- Staff Appreciation Week activities
- Academic Challenge competitions for Junior High and High School
- Motivation treats for exams week
- 3.5 Breakfast - High School
- Marking Period Honors Recognition Breakfast - Junior High School
Some of our fundraising events:
- Christmas in the Village Craft Show
- May mailing campaign
We are always looking for parents who want to get involved, to help us continue and expand our programs. We have monthly business meetings during the school year, (usually) on the first Wednesday of the month at 7 pm, in the high school library. You can also sign up to help with a specific activity.
To contact us, call the Lexington High School office (419-884-1111) or any of our members.
- Vice President- Charlene Parkinson
- Secretary: Brenda Pahl
- Treasurer: Deb Brown