Welcome to my Webpage! I encourage both you and your children to check both this page and my Progress Book page to stay current with what is happening in Sophomore English. On this main page you will find links to the Ohio Department of Education website and a grammar skills site called "Chomp Chomp". I also recommend that the students use the following website: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/ This site is an excellent self-teaching tool for students who are struggling with specific grammar skills. The ODE site is especially important for OGT preparation. Please feel free to contact me at the email address listed on this page. I check my email twice daily, so I will get back to you immediately if you have any questions about your students and their progress in my class.
For the Mr. Dunn's Grade Ten English Course, here are the Moodle enrollment instructions if you do not already have them:
1. Go to http://learn.ncocc-k12.org
2. Click on LOGIN in the upper right hand corner of the webpage.
3. Enter your USERNAME (studentidfirstname (73569john - do not include any zero's that may be in front of your student ID, for example, 000073569 - your first name is usually not shortened so if you go by Sam but your actual name is Samantha you will need to enter your FULL first name) and PASSWORD (Changeme11!)---YOU MUST INCLUDE THE EXCLAMATION MARK (!).
4. Once you hit enter on the keyboard, you should be asked to create a new password. REMEMBER THIS AS I CANNOT GET IT FOR YOU IF YOU FORGET!
5. After you create a new password --- Find your SCHOOL DISTRICT and BUILDING
6. Click on the name of the course you need to enroll into, depending on the class period.
7. Enter the enrollment key I have given to you, RD1002; RD1003; RD10O7.
8. Click ENROLL
9. You are now enrolled in the course, and you will need to follow these steps if there are multiple courses you need to enroll into.
MR. DUNN'S GRADE 10 ENGLISH LESSONS AND ASSIGNMENTS WILL ALL BE FOUND IN DETAIL ON THE PROGRESS BOOK PAGES. THE INDIVIDUAL SYLLABUS FOR EACH COURSE OUTLINES THE COURSE OBJECTIVES AND THE CLASSROOM STRUCTURE. STAY TUNED TO THIS SITE FOR VIDEO DETAILS COMING SOON!
Phone: 419-884-1111 ext: 1229